- Adapted to all kind of hydraulic rigs
- Easy to handle and to install
- Piloting and data acquisition on GeoBOX® through WIFI
- Real time viewing of soil profile on GeoBOX®
- GPRS transfer to the office (in option)
EXPLOFOR® 3 DRILLING DATA RECORDER
Explofor®3 enables the recording of drilling parameters during the drilling process with a view to collecting real time information on the soil profile. These data can also be used to choose adapted soil testing investigations (PRESSUREMETER, SPT, etc.) to the soil at hand.
Explofor® 3 is a cutting edge equipment that centralizes drilling data right through the central unit GeoBOX®.
The whole device is handy and can be quickly mounted on the drilling rig.
EXPLOFOR®3 RECORDS THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS
- Advance rate (depth and penetration speed)
- Rotating torque of the rotary head
- Pushing force (thrust) on drilling bits
- Injection pressure of drilling fluid
- Optional: VIR® - a rotation speed sensor (APAFOR® 400 or higher), VIBRASOL® - reflective energy holding pressure, flow, GPS, etc.